The Education Minnesota Professional Conference is held at Saint Paul RiverCentre in downtown St. Paul on the third Thursday and Friday of October each year. It includes a full day of activities on Thursday and a half-day program on Friday.
When: Thursday, Oct. 16, and Friday, Oct. 17
Where: Saint Paul RiverCentre, 175 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102
Admission: Free and open to the public
Exhibits: 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Thursday only
Saint Paul RiverCentre is located on the St. Paul riverfront next to Xcel Energy Center.
Free parking and shuttle bus service at Minnesota State Fairgrounds, Como Avenue west of Snelling Avenue, across from the Coliseum
- Handicap-accessible van is available; speak to the on-site bus coordinator when you arrive at the parking lot.
- Please note that the parking lot at Saint Paul College is no longer available for Professional Conference parking.
Thursday and Friday
Getting around RiverCentre
- Speeches and workshops - ballrooms and meeting rooms, upper level
- Political forum and general session (Thursday only) - Roy Wilkins Auditorium (see upper and street level maps)
- Exhibits (Thursday only) - lower level
- Cafe (Thursday only) - street level
- Information kiosks - street level, west entrance (Thursday); upper level
- During conference hours, MHC Culinary Group operates a cafe serving hot and cold breakfast and lunch items in the Kellogg lobby on the street level.
- The Headwaters Cafe is also open daily for breakfast and lunch at the east end of the Kellogg lobby. Wireless Internet access is available.
- A concession stand is open in the exhibit hall.
- Specialty coffee is available at the Blue Neon kiosk on the upper level near the ballrooms.
- The Headwaters Cafe is open daily for breakfast and lunch at the east end of the Kellogg lobby. Wireless Internet access is available.
January 13, 2014