When can I afford to retire?
Date: February 20, 2020 04:15 PM
Contact: This workshop is full. Please contact Deb Skog by email to be notified of the next workshop.
Location: Minneapolis Federation of Teachers and Education Support Professionals
67 8th Ave NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Presented by ESI Member Benefits
Register today! This workshop is full.
Please send an email to Deb Skog if you would like to be notified of our next workshop.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Learn how benefits are calculated
- Understand defined benefit pension plans.
Presented by: Lyle Nelson, Education Minnesota ESI Retirement Consultant
- What can you expect from Social Security?
- Tax-deferred and tax-free savings
- Asset allocation and asset management
- 403(b) match and severance payment options
- Health insurance options prior to age 65 and Medicare supplement information
Presented by: EFS Advisors
- What is your financial vulnerability with long-term illness?
- How can you protect your assets and savings?
Presented by: Educators Lifetime Solutions
If you have questions, please send an email to Deb Skog or call her at: 651-292-4896.
This workshop is presented by Education Minnesota ESI
Paid for by ESI, not by dues. ESI is self-supporting; revenues provide benefits, service and consumer education for members.