When can I afford to retire?
Date: January 09, 2020 04:15 PM
Register online or contact Deb Skog by email or at 651-292-4856
Location: Education Minnesota - Mankato Office
1961 Premier Dr #406
Mankato, MN 56001
Presented by ESI Member Benefits
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Learn how benefits are calculated
- Understand defined benefit pension plans.
Presented by: Lyle Nelson, Education Minnesota ESI Retirement Consultant
- What can you expect from Social Security?
- Tax-deferred and tax-free savings
- Asset allocation and asset management
- 403(b) match and severance payment options
- Health insurance options prior to age 65 and Medicare supplement information
Presented by: EFS Advisors
- What is your financial vulnerability with long-term illness?
- How can you protect your assets and savings?
Presented by: Educators Lifetime Solutions
Download the workshop flyer for more information
If you have questions, please send an email to Deb Skog or call her at: 651-292-4896.
This workshop is presented by Education Minnesota ESI
Paid for by ESI, not by dues. ESI is self-supporting; revenues provide benefits, service and consumer education for members.