ESI Seminar: When can I afford to retire? Virtual Session
Date: February 11, 2021 06:00 PM
Register online or contact Deb Skog by email or at 651-292-4856
Location: For Members serviced out of the Robbinsdale Federation of Teachers Office
Session will occur online on Zoom
Presented by ESI Member Benefits for members serviced out of the Robbinsdale Federation of Teachers Office.
For union members covered by a TRA defined benefit pension plan.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
For members serviced out of the Robbinsdale Federation of Teachers Office
- Learn how benefits are calculated.
- Understand defined benefit pension plans.
- What can you expect from Social Security?
- Tax-deferred and tax-free savings
- Asset allocation and asset management
- 403(b) match and severance payment options
Presented by: EFS Advisors
Download the workshop flyer for more information
If you have questions, please send an email to Deb Skog or call her at: 651-292-4896.
This workshop is presented by Education Minnesota ESI
Paid for by ESI, not by dues. ESI is self-supporting; revenues provide benefits, service and consumer education for members.