ESI Seminar: When can I afford to retire? Virtual Session
Date: July 14, 2021 09:00 AM
Register online or contact Deb Skog by email or at 651-292-4856
Location: For Members serviced out of the Education Minnesota - Apple Valley Field Office
Session will occur online on Zoom
Presented by ESI Member Benefits for members serviced out of the
Education Minnesota - Apple Valley Field Office.
For union members primarily covered by a TRA defined benefit pension plan.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
For members serviced out of the Education Minnesota - Apple Valley Field Office
- Learn how benefits are calculated.
- Understand defined benefit pension plans.
- What can you expect from Social Security?
- Tax-deferred and tax-free savings
- Asset allocation and asset management
- 403(b) match and severance payment options
Presented by: EFS Advisors
If you have questions, please send an email to Deb Skog or call her at: 651-292-4896.
This workshop is presented by Education Minnesota ESI
Paid for by ESI, not by dues. ESI is self-supporting; revenues provide benefits, service and consumer education for members.