Summer Seminar is back!
Enhance your personal and professional skills at Education Minnesota’s annual Summer Seminar. Every year, we make a special effort to create offerings that will help engage and motivate you to participate in the work of your local.
In 2022, Summer Seminar is planned on being held in person, with educators gathering at the College of St. Benedict in St. Joseph, Minnesota from Monday, Aug. 1-Wednesday, Aug. 3.
The registration deadline for the 2022 Summer Seminar is Friday, July 15.
All active Education Minnesota members are invited to choose from dozens of different course options that will improve professional skills while connecting you with other educators from around Minnesota. This year, we’re offering a multitude of new courses, including:
- Hot Topics in Licensure
- Researching Educator Wellbeing
- “Excuse Me, I’m Speaking”
- Organizing Your Building to Get-Out-The-Vote!
- English Language Learners: What You Need to Know
- Anti-racism and Equity at the Bargaining Table
- We Are All Educators: How ESPs and Teachers Can Build an Effective Educational Climate Together
- Building Union Power Through External Relationships
A number of courses are led by our members. This is an excellent opportunity to gain professional development created by educators for educators.
All sessions and meals, no housing.
All sessions, meals and housing for both nights, double occupancy room.
All sessions, meals and housing for one night, single occupancy room.
All sessions, meals and housing for both nights, single occupancy room.