2019 MEA details
The Minnesota Educator Academy (MEA) conference is held at Saint Paul RiverCentre in downtown St. Paul on the third Thursday of October each year. It includes a full day of activities on Thursday. There are no longer Friday sessions.
Registration now open
Tweeting? Connect with colleagues; use #MEAmn19. Wireless internet access is available facility wide.
When: Thursday, Oct. 17. No Friday sessions.
Where: Saint Paul RiverCentre, 175 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102.
Admission: Free and open to Education Minnesota members only.
Registration: Education Minnesota members must register for workshops. Register online now!
Exhibits: 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Workshops: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Saint Paul RiverCentre is located on the St. Paul riverfront next to Xcel Energy Center.
- RiverCentre Ramp, 150 W. Kellogg Blvd.
- Science Museum of Minnesota ramp, 120 W. Kellogg Blvd.
- Smith Avenue Ramp, 145 Smith Ave.
Getting around RiverCentre
- Speeches, workshops, exhibits and information kiosks - ballrooms and meeting rooms, upper level.
- Cafe - street level.
- During conference hours, MHC Culinary Group operates a cafe serving hot and cold lunch items in the Kellogg lobby on the street level.
- The Headwaters Cafe is also open daily for breakfast and lunch at the east end of the Kellogg lobby.
- Specialty coffee is available at the Blue Neon kiosk on the upper level near the ballrooms.