When can I afford to retire?
Please join us for one of these free seminars!
For union members covered by TRA or PERA defined benefit pension plans
Thursday, Jan. 10 - Mankato
Education Minnesota, Mankato office, 1961 Premier Drive, Suite 406, Mankato
Tuesday, Jan. 15 - Apple Valley *
Education Minnesota, Apple Valley office, 6950 146th St. W., Suite 114, Apple Valley
Tuesday, Jan. 22 - Coon Rapids *
Education Minnesota, Coon Rapids office, 3200 Main St., Suite 360, Coon Rapids
Tuesday, Feb. 5 - Hibbing
Hibbing Park Hotel, 1402 E. Howard St., Hibbing
Thursday, Feb. 7 - Woodbury *
Education Minnesota, Woodbury office, 2041 Wooddale Drive, Suite 100, Woodbury
4:15-4:45 p.m.: Registration
4:45 -7 p.m.: Seminar, boxed lunch and prizes
* Metro area seminars include member benefit exhibits from 4:15-4:45 p.m.
Topics to be discussed:
- Learn how benefits are calculated.
- Understand defined benefit pension plans.
Presented by: Lyle Nelson, Education Minnesota ESI Retirement Consultant
- What can you expect from Social Security?
- Tax-deferred and tax-free savings.
- Asset allocation and asset management/diversification/performance and fees.
- 403(b) match and severance payment options.
- Health insurance options prior to age 65 and Medicare supplement information.
Presented by: EFS Advisors
- What is your financial vulnerability with long-term illness?
- How can you protect your assets and savings?
Presented by Educators Lifetime Solutions
Please let us know how we can accommodate any special requests or needs that you may have.
RSVP to Deborah Skog by email or phone: 651-292-4896.
Please leave your name(s), phone number and which session you would like to attend.
Limited seating so registration is required.
Spouses and guests are welcome.
EFS Advisors is the ESI-sponsored financial and retirement planning program provider for members. Licensed advisors work with members to provide professional financial and retirement planning advice and services. All financial products are carefully selected and monitored by EFS Advisors and ESI.
For more information on EFS Advisors:
Call 877-403-2374 or 763-689-9023, Visit EFS Advisors online, Find an EFS Advisor near you.
Securities offered through Advanced Advisor Group, Member FINRA & SIPC Investment Advisory Services offered through Educators Financial Services, a registered investment advisor. 440 Emerson St N Ste 4 | Cambridge MN 55008 | (877) 403-2374 Advanced Advisor Group and Educators Financial Services are affiliates under common control D/B/A EFS Advisors and are not affiliated with Education Minnesota/ESI